Monday, September 20, 2010

I heart guys in pink shirts

Friday was girls night... aka time to hunt.

Immediately upon entering the bar I saw the one I wanted: tall, cute, and the only guy wearing pink. More specifically, a hot pink t-shirt. Now, to most, this would scream "total douche-bag" or "I love the village people" but I'm not one to say no to pink. And I've historically been madly in love with every gay man I meet. But all this is besides the point...

I locked eyes with the target several times and moved in. I went down to the lower level of the bar and started dancing on my own and would glance his direction every once in awhile to let him know I was interested. He finally motioned to me to come over, which I did. We danced, we kissed. And apparently I gave him my number, because he texted me this morning.

Maybe I'll go out with him, not sure yet. Either way, it felt good to end my streak of horribly bad bar encounters.

1 comment:

  1. good wardrobe You did a good job i realy appreciate your collection for casual clothing sellers.

    http://www.apparelnbags.com/gildan/g185-775-oz-heavy-blend-50-50-hood.htm

    ReplyDelete